Q: How do I add my logo to the price sheet and marketing materials?
A: To add your logo, please go to “Profile” located in the upper right corner. It will take you to a new page, please click on “Edit My Information.” Then scroll down to “Logo,” and click “Choose file.” You can upload your logo to the profile. This logo will now be present on your price list and custom ads.
Q: What is the recommended logo size?
A: Recommended file size for digital ads is up to 150px by 45px, for print ads is up to 126px by 72px. Recommended file format is JPG or PNG.
Q: How do I add my company information to the price sheet and marketing materials?
A: To add your company information, please go to “Profile” located in the upper right corner. It will take you to a new page, please click on “Edit My Information.” Fill out all the fields on the page with your company information.
Q: Can I change anything in the ads other than my information and my logo?
A: No. This capability is unavailable.
Q: How do I convert the PDF into a JPG or PNG to post on social media?
A: Click on “Download” to download your desired marketing material.
Then go to the Adobe conversion page and upload your PDF. Once uploaded, please select the dropdown menu under “Convert to:” to convert the PDF to a JPG or PNG.
Q: How do I customize prices on the price sheet?
- A: Click on “Price Sheets” on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click on “Create New Price Sheet.”
- Please fill out “Price Sheet Name” so you can differentiate between multiple price sheets you may make in the future.
- In “Customer Pricing Adjustment” field, you can set custom prices in bulk. You can mark-up or discount your prices based on “List prices,” “Warehouse LTL,” “Warehouse TL,” and “Factory Direct.
- To add Double Coin tires, under “Add Tire(s),” click on the “Select a Tire” dropdown menu and select your desired tire, then click “Add Tire.”
- Once you’re done adding all desired tires click on “Create Price Sheet” button. You’ll be able to add or remove more tires on the next screen.
- To save your price sheet to your computer, click on “Create PDF.”
Q: How do I mark up or mark down my prices on the price sheet?
A: On “Customer Pricing Adjustment,” you can set custom prices in bulk. You can mark-up or discount your prices based on “List prices,” “Warehouse LTL,” “Warehouse TL,” and “Factory Direct.
You can also adjust the prices of each tire size individually by inserting your desired price under the “Custom Price” column in the price sheet.
Q: How do I add/remove specific tires on the price sheet?
A: To add a tire, please click on the dropdown menu under “Add Tires” and select your desired tire.
To delete a tire, click on the checkboxes in the “Delete” column. Then click “Update” at the bottom right of the page to update your price sheet.
Q: What is the maximum number of custom price sheets I can make?
A: There is no limit.
For more information or questions contact us